Saturday, August 25, 2012

Getting Ready to Leave

The last few months have been a time for tough work in school and a time for making tough decisions.  My thesis is due in a month and has been an incredibly draining although enjoyable experience, and now that I'm soon to be out in the real world again I have to start looking for work. For a while I tried to find work in Ireland so that I could stay for a while, but it's hard enough to find work as an Irishman here.  After a lot of deliberating I've decided that the best thing to do is to come home. However, I still have a month left and will hopefully cram in a ton of sightseeing in between furiously editing my thesis, and hopefully catch all of you up on the cool things I've done since my last post! It's so important to live in the moment, and I'll have to work at remembering that as I get closer to all of the goodbyes.

Hope you're all well and see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.